- £22,000 pa
- Based in Knaresborough
- Company Benefits
Is a fully certified, accredited, and trusted provider of fire safety and security systems to some of the largest organisations around the country. Its reputation has been built on firm foundations of strong business relationships and outstanding customer care within the commercial sector, which has resulted in steady and significant growth, especially over the last 12 months. Due to increased work- load and future expansion the business requires an additional colleague to support the work planning department and now is seeking someone who understands the impact good administration and customer service has on an organisation. This is a great opportunity to work for a strong and caring leadership team who actively encourages personal development in their workforce.
The successful candidate will work closely with the scheduling team on-site to ensure any jobs and projects are inputted into the system with precise detail. Liaising with the engineers it will be your responsibility to provide concise details on any jobs/projects to ensure that work is completed in a timely manner and that all of the handovers are completed accurately before being issued to the customer.
This is an all-encompassing role and offers a lot of variety in respect of daily tasks and responsibilities, hence the need for someone who is adaptable and instinctively intuitive. The successful candidate will need to show great attention detail, an understanding of budgets and strong organisational skills. This role offers the chance to work as part of a dynamic team in an ever-growing organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
Liaising with the management team on a daily basis to check objectives that have been set.
- Assessing priorities that have been outlined on the system to ensure timescales are met accordingly.
- Liaising with the customers to ensure their needs are met whilst also considering business costs that are involved.
- Scheduling work for the engineers whilst taking into consideration the location, and the engineers’ qualification to be able to complete the work.
- Giving full details of any job and the requirements to the engineers to ensure repeat visits are avoided.
- Dealing with queries that may arise from any scheduled work.
- Ensuring all administration tasks are up to date in relation to any work or projects.
- Completing calls via the CASH system to ensure invoices are correctly processed.
- Answering incoming calls from customers whilst handling any queries or directing them to the relevant departments.
Being a good team player is an essential part of this organisations success however equally as important is being able to roll up your sleeves and work on your own initiative. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Luke Parker directly on 07961 091 500 / 01423 200058.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.