£20,000 - £30,000
- Based in Huddersfield
- £20,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience
- Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established accountancy firm who have been operating for over 135 years. Their success has been built on the back of offering a professional and efficient service to their clientele. The client-focussed approach that our client has taken has allowed them to build excellent relationships and offer a more consultative approach. The team have a wealth of knowledge across all areas of accountancy, tax, and audit, which has enabled them to become a trusted partner and help businesses reach their objectives.
The Audit Assistant will be responsible for providing on-site support for audit clients, including the planning, day to day management of workload and client liaison. You will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with both new and established clients. You will be expected to work collaboratively with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service. Some assignments may require travel as you start to work more closely with some of your assigned clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently and thoroughly.
- Completing all tasks in line with the firm’s standards to ensure internal and external quality assurance requirements are met on all assignments.
- Communicating any problems or any contentious issues identified, to the Audit Manager immediately, and identifying possible solutions.
- Acting as a day-to-day point of contact for client’s and responding to client queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the more senior members of the Audit team as and when required.
We would like to speak to people who:
- Are studying ACA, ACCA, AAT qualifications or are qualified through experience.
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow into the role.
- Show initiative and take responsibility when it comes to completion of assignments and take on extra workload.
- Have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
This role provides a exciting opportunity for someone seeking a role within a firm who can offer not only career development, but the types of prospects and rewards that are not readily available from most organisations. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Luke Parker on 07950 670977
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.