Business Development Representative
£25,000 - £35,000
- YORKSHIRE/THE NORTH
- £25,000 – £35,000 pm + Uncapped Commission
- Company Benefits & pension scheme
- Excellent training
Our client is one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK, based in Selby. They provide award winning learning solutions and learning materials to their clients. Using state-of-the-art products and services they support workforce development to over 4,000 organisations, as well as helping individuals increase their skill sets. As a result of their continued growth, we can now offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our clients growing team.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and target-driven individual to join our clients growing Business Development team. The main responsibility of this role is to continue the development and growth of relationships within multiple B2B channels, whilst developing new business opportunities and maximising these relationships to offer funder training to multiple organisations.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving their own personal sales targets and, as such, ensuring that our client’s monthly sales quota is hit and continues to show exceptional growth, whilst working within a team to deliver the overall business strategy.
Key Responsibilities will include…
- Working with the Business Development Lead to ensure cohesive teamwork.
- Driving personal sales targets and hitting monthly quota.
- Direct B2B sales of training products and services.
- Driving new business and growth of current accounts.
- Utilising data from the CRM system, as well as lead generation and market intelligence to create and close sales opportunities.
- Presenting to new and existing clients on the phone, online and in face-to-face meetings.
- Working on both regional and national levels with multiple businesses of various size.
- Being trained on all products and services, presenting and selling our clients full portfolio.
Ideal Candidate will have…
- A proven track record in successfully meeting and exceeding targets in a sales-based role.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with customers and suppliers.
- An understanding of sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, online and face-to-face.
- An analytical brain and be CRM proficient.
- A structured and organised approach to work.
- The ability to work independently as well as being able to collaborate with other colleagues.
- An eye for detail and a methodical manner.
- The ability to motivate themselves and others.
This in an exciting role for an experienced sales individual to join an award-winning organisation and is looking to continue to develop their sales career. If you would like further information or to apply, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website: Marmion Recruitment.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to support you.