£25,000 - £30,000
- Salary – £25,000 – £30,000
- Location – Carlisle
- Excellent Group Benefits
- 25 days annual leave and Statutory holidays
Our Client & The Opportunity
Is one of the country’s leading wholesale suppliers and a designer/importer of high-quality architectural door hardware and furniture. Following a successful acquisition, the company has not only continued to maintain its standing but has increased its market share, and now requires the support of an experienced and proactive Data Analyst. This role will sit within the finance department and will be working in partnership across all areas of the business specifically sales. Reporting into the finance director you will be producing reports on ways in which the organisation can improve its transparency and provide vital information across the business.
Our ideal candidate
Is someone who is proactive, self-motivated and a good team player, with the ability to work and communicate well with others (across all departments) to ensure that data and or information is collated in time and reported on according to business requirements. Whilst there will be some training and you will be encouraged to continue developing your skills, previous experience of analysing data and at least intermediate level use of excel will be an essential requirement.
- Ensure regular reporting on KPI’s to ensure as and when required that mitigating actions are taken to meet targets.
- Provide operational analysis in support of the monthly management information.
- Provide feedback to key stakeholders that will be included in the information pack.
- Continually review and update the internal reporting tool, working across functions to develop data accuracy and standard dashboards.
- Continually review analysis and information used and implement improvements where necessary.
- Provide regular reporting in relation to sales data, gaining insights into the results from the analysis and sales team.
- Provide detailed information and analysis to support pricing policy.
- Support with the management of stock to ensure that working capital targets are met.
- Provide analytical support for New Product Development projects and product lifecycle management.
Skills and Attributes
- Good standard of commercial exposure, ideally with some product knowledge
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel and data modelling tools, along with in house systems
- Able to evaluate, analyse and present complex information in a comprehensible way
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- Strong analytical and mathematical modelling skills
- A strong knowledge of / aptitude towards business operations
- Strong eye for detail
- Able to interrogate information and challenge as required
- Excellent planning and organising skills with a proactive approach
- The ability to self-motivate and work across functions and as part of a team.
This role provides a huge opportunity for someone seeking an employer who will offer the type of prospects, challenges, and rewards that are not readily available from most organisations. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Luke Parker on the number listed on our website.
Dear Applicant. We thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.