£22,500 - £25,000
- Based in Leeds
- 10-12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Up to £25,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Company Benefits
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join a very established and market leading organisation, based in Leeds. This is a multi-facetted position which will provide you with much variety as you will have responsibility for ensuring that the day to day running of the office is seamless. If you are someone who enjoys a hands-on approach to facilities management and if you are searching for a new challenge, this is a great time to join the business as you will be involved in coordinating a major office move in early 2022.
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE BRIEF
As this is a standalone role, it is important that whoever is appointed into this position is highly organised and very hands on, whilst able to operate with minimal input from senior management. You must be capable of organising large volumes of work for yourself and will have high standards of communication enabling you to make things happen effortlessly whilst ensuring that any internal operational changes across the business are being communicated and followed by colleagues/stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Organising reactive call outs with relevant contractors.
- Organising statutory compliance testing, as per the monthly schedule.
- Speaking to the assigned contractor in regards to new office fit out works, having regular updates and visiting the office to ensure they are running as per the outlined schedule.
- Having regular meetings with assigned contractor in terms of dilapidations at current office.
- Completing PA tasks for the Executive team on request, such as scheduling meetings, organising lunches, collating information and note taking and regularly meeting with the Executive team to update them on the office move.
- Approving and saving invoicing for Finance.
- Opening post and scanning to relevant department.
- Organising company events with the Culture Club.
- Managing the facilities for both offices.
- Ordering stationery and cleaning items for the office.
- Updating databases (Purchasing, Events, Petty Cash, etc.)
- Carrying out workplace inspections, identifying any risks or maintenance work.
- Keeping all notice boards up to date and organising training such as First Aid/Fire Warden training as required.
- Sending out weekly office rota to all Managers and collating information.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Previous hands-on Facilities experience (2+ years) is essential.
- Previous experience of an office move/relocation and confident when inspecting contractors work.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessments/Method Statements, Job Sheets and Test Certificates and able to identify remedial actions.
- Presentable and professional with a calm, creative, and can-do attitude.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- A strong communicator and pragmatic problem solver with a proactive approach to work.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail, with an ability to maintain high standards in a busy and dynamic environment.
- IT Literate (proficient in Microsoft Office).
- Effective supplier and contract management.
- An IOSH certification would be desirable but is not essential.
This is a unique opportunity and a very exciting time to join this innovative and forward-thinking organisation. If you’d like to learn more about the role and our client, pleas contact Matt Pallister on 07943710160 / email@example.com. Please understand that we can only accept application from individuals who can demonstrate experience and skills within this particular role as described.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.