GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY – Customer Technical Support
IT & Digital
Graduate Opportunity – Customer Technical Support
- Based in East Leeds
- £22,000 pa starting salary
- Graduate Opportunity offering career development & progression
- 33 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
- Excellent Working Culture & Company Benefits (we can provide you with a full benefits list)
- Fantastic Training/Induction Programme
We are searching for an individual with a passion for all things tech, that can display strong communication skills, solid problem-solving/troubleshooting abilities, and proven customer service experience to initially join our client’s software customer support team. This person will be able to demonstrate effective communication in all formats due to being the first point of contact and will be able to deliver reliable and effective solutions to our client’s customers. This opportunity has the potential for the successful candidate to advance their career into the sales, marketing, or technical operational teams within the organisation once full product knowledge has been gained.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers with the resolution of any technical (software & hardware) issues via telephone, email, and live web chat within a reasonable response time, in line with contractual SLA’s.
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases via an internal CRM system.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and applications, including the setting up new user accounts.
- Managing the co-ordination and communication of updates between customers and all parties involved in any escalated issues.
- Passing any useful customer feedback onto the technical teams.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and system information, changes, and updates.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports as requested.
- Reporting personal data, security, and health and safety near-misses and incidents promptly and cooperating in their resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external projects.
Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level (ideally in a STEM related subject, although a technical related degree is not necessary)
- Customer service experience would be desirable.
- A keen passion for technology/data analysis/software.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service/support (desirable).
- Highly IT literate (e.g., Microsoft Office, CRM’s, Operating Systems, Databases)
- Ticket management experience would be desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent research, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, allowing you to identify solutions in order to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to prioritise and manage a high workload of open cases and endeavour to exceed customer expectations by overachieving on set SLA’s.
- Act confidentially and in the best interest of your customers
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their continued growth throughout 2020 – 2021, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join their customer technical support team.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a company who can offer a clear route of progression. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister on 07375675049 / 01133320678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.