Graduate Sales Consultant
£19,000 - £22,000
- Based in Widnes, Cheshire
- Up to £22,000 pa + plus quarterly commission
- Monday – Friday + 0.5 days Saturday every 3 weeks (holiday in return)
- Excellent Company Benefits & Training
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is spearheading the drive for sustainably sourced household renovations, they are actively encouraging the circular economy by being the UKs top supplier of luxury/designer and ex-display kitchens, driving the desire of quality for less. Their online platform consists of a diverse range of kitchens from cost and style, suitable for all tastes, and as a result of their continued growth we have been tasked to find a Graduate Sales Consultant to join their team.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely sales oriented with the drive to exceed targets. They will have exceptional communication skills with the confidence to speak to customers, technical colleagues and suppliers to ensure customer queries are solved quickly and effectively. They will have the ability to qualify all incoming leads, ensuring the offering and consumer criteria align, whilst being meticulously organised and prioritising more lucrative tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include…
- Responding to enquiries from the website, customer telephone calls and emails.
- Qualifying leads and ensuring potential sales are closely monitored and followed up.
- Stay on-top of the online portfolio and ensuring all listings are kept up-to-date, ensuring all information from the seller is correct and tweaking adverts as and when needed.
- Updating sellers on the progress of sales of their units.
- Negotiating sales between the seller and buyer, ensuring this is done in a professional and efficient manner.
Our ideal candidate
- Degree level education or demonstrable previous B2B and B2C sales experience
- A positive and determined attitude and an honest and authentic sales approach is essential for this role.
- Have exceptional communication skills with the confidence to speak to all customers and suppliers.
- Be a quick learner who uses their own initiative with an eagerness to develop within the role.
- Be meticulously organised, with the ability to prioritise and complete more lucrative tasks.
- Be passionate about the outcome and success of their work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a budding salesperson to join an organisation at the forefront of sustainability within the kitchen industry. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.