£18,000 - £22,000
- Based in Leeds
- £18,000 – £22,000, dependent on experience
- Excellent Benefits package
Our client is an established business specialising in payment solutions throughout the UK, with its head office based in Leeds. As a result of continued growth and a firm commitment to strengthening its HR function, the business is searching for an experienced and organised HR Administrator to join their small but effective team.
The role of the HR Administrator will be to support all areas of the HR function, by assisting with recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement and administration. This role is key to the business and will be working closely with both the HR Director and HR Advisor to provide support on a day-to-day basis to deliver a comprehensive People Operations function and allow the business to grow.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting hiring managers with their recruitment campaigns, including advertising on the relevant platforms and screening CV’s.
- Handling the new starter process (offer letters, new starter forms, contracts, references, background checks, etc.) and looking after the exit process including exit interviews.
- Working with the training team to deliver effective induction programs and maintaining ongoing training records.
- Handling changes in terms.
- Helping to run employee engagement surveys.
- Maintaining and updating accurate records of recruitment and HR activity on internal systems.
Our ideal candidate will:
- A CIPD qualification is not essential, but it would be desirable if you are working towards CIPD.
- Have a strong work ethic and will be driven to achieve results.
- Be highly organised and able to manage their own workload as well as providing support for other members of the team.
- Hardworking and confident with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Be passionate about Continuous Professional Development and will push the boundaries of excellent HR by keeping up to date with all of the latest HR trends.
- Ideally have 1+ years’ HR admin experience and will be familiar with HR processes.
- Be comfortable working in a highly pressurised environment.
- Experience on Workday would be desirable but is not essential.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for someone seeking an employer who will offer the type of prospects, challenges, and rewards that are not readily available from most organisations. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 0113 332 0678 / 07943 710 160.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.