£30,000 - £35,000
- Based in Halifax
- £30,000 – £35,000 FTE dependant on experience
- Excellent Benefits (22 days holiday increasing to 25, enhanced pension scheme + onsite parking)
- Part-Time (25-30 hours per week across 5 days)
Is a manufacturer of specialist chemicals for the global polymer industry. The business has a great reputation for quality, consistency, and product innovation. They pride themselves in their customer-focussed approached and that is reflected in their long-term relationships they have built over the years. Our client prides themselves on being more environmentally friendly than alternative organic solvent-based chemicals, ensuring they are the forefront of the long-term industry trend towards water-based manufacturing.
Will be working closely with the Group HR Director to help support with the delivery of their HR strategy. The role will also involve supporting the management and staff through general HR advice and also any administration support. The successful candidate will have responsibility and accountability for the full employee life cycle, including managing the end-to-end recruitment process and compliance of all new starters. It is a great opportunity for a HR professional looking for a multi-faceted role and to join an ever-growing business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, this includes preparing job descriptions, sourcing candidates, liaising with agencies, supporting throughout the interview process, and providing candidate feedback.
- Ensuring compliance of all new starters including carrying out pre-employment checks, issuing job offers and sending out contracts of employment.
- Co-ordinating the onboarding process for new starters and delivering the induction.
- Maintain HR records ensuring they are kept updated and are accurate.
- Provide advice on aspects of people management including employee relations, absence, performance, and other policies.
- Prepare monthly payroll for submission to the Finance Manager.
- Support the HR Director on projects and initiatives.
- CIPD Qualified.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a HR role.
- Generalist HR experience in areas such as recruitment, employee relations, payroll, and HR administration.
- Strong interpersonal skills, being able to develop relationships with all areas of the business.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- IT literate in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times.
This role provides a huge opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge and would like to work for an employer who will offer the type of prospects and rewards that are not readily available from most organisations. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Luke Parker on 07961 091500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.