IT Service Delivery Manager
IT & Digital
- Up to £50,00 DOE
- Based in Nottingham
- Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/reseller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its people to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader and provider within this very dynamic sector. Integrity is at the core of what it does and has been a significant and contributing factor in their history of year-on-year growth.
As an outcome of their continued success, the business’s headcount has grown significantly over the last few years and now has a requirement for an IT Business Manager to manage their internal IT service desk, responsible for providing support to internal colleagues.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this candidate will be responsible for the management of the delivery of service to the business, whilst managing key stakeholder and to align technology with the organisations’ external facing solutions. Our ideal candidate must have a broad understanding of the technology infrastructure and be up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
As the position is based in Nottingham, successful applicant must be able to offer flexibility and be willing to work according to operational requirements on site.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and build strong and productive day-to-day relationships with key stakeholders.
- Have full understanding of the business and technical environment whilst being proactive in aligning the organisations’ resources to ensure the most efficient delivery model.
- Work closely with solutions and pre-sales teams to align technology with the external customer solutions.
- Prepare regular Service Reports, incorporating appropriate Key Performance Indicators to drive performance.
- Run regular Service and Operational Review Meetings, focussing on performance, service improvement initiatives and opportunities to develop the business.
- Produce, agree and implement a Service Improvement Plan.
- Ensure there is an up-to-date register of risks, both commercial and operational, and that there is mitigation action plans in place to address each risk identified.
- Act as a point of management escalation for issues & co-ordination.
- Support the sales and bid management teams in the sales cycle and in re-negotiation of contracts where appropriate.
- Support pre-sales activity on new services & solutions ensuring alignment to existing services that are provided.
- Ensure adherence to all company procedures, including escalation, complaint, quality, confidentiality, security and virus policy,
- Demonstrable experience in a client facing role delivering IT services to Enterprise clients.
- Confidence and ability to create and maintain excellent relationships with Senior Management and Directors.
- Strong collaborative working skills to ensure all teams deliver their full potential.
- Continuous improvement ethic, with the ability to identify, drive and implement service improvements.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial acumen,
- Ability to plan, run and manage effective meetings with colleagues at all levels.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established yet growing organisation within the tech industry. Our successful candidates have provided 5* feedback on their experience of working for this business and if you would like to join a company who has a dynamic and progressive strategy for growth, please apply today. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website.