£55,000 - £65,000
- Based in Burnley
- £55,000 – £65,000 pa dependent on experience
- Company Benefits
- Car allowance
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established multi-site manufacturer of edible and non-edible baking products based in the UK. As a result of significant investment in its manufacturing and production division, and an increase in its market share, the business is going from strength-to-strength and has strategically placed itself in a strong position to continue on this upward trajectory for the future. In order to support the company’s growth, both in the UK and in new overseas markets, we are searching for an experienced Manager who can demonstrate strong leadership skills evidenced through a successful commercial track record of delivery in both performance and efficiency. This is ideally suited to someone who is seeking a career move which will allow them to have substantial input into how the business will achieve its objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join the non-edibles division and form part of the site leadership team. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing function; ensuring that it is delivering on quality, production volumes and complying with health and safety, BRC and retailer standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a safe working environment that complies with company Health and Safety standards.
- Committing to continuous improvement, through personal and process development; creating a high performing team.
- Collaborating with the strategic objectives for the business; delivering results on KPI adherence, developing work practices and operational problem-solving.
- Managing the operations budget, performance improvements and cost reduction targets.
- Leading by example by developing, maintaining, and implementing the company’s core values.
Candidate skills and experience:
- Proven experience in effectively managing a production team in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstratable experience in change management.
- Structured and organised approach to work with the ability to work with deadlines.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- University level education in Operations, Engineering, Management or similar, or has continued investing in their career through personal learning and development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Janet McGlaughlin or Sophie Grazier on 07974 366 140 / 07956 214 241 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.