Product Marketing Manager
IT & Digital
- WEST/NORTH YORKSHIRE
- Up to £45,000 pa DOE
- Company Benefits & pension scheme
- Excellent training
Our client is one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK, based in Leeds. They provide award winning learning solutions and learning materials to their clients. Using state-of-the-art products and services they support workforce development to over 4,000 organisations, as well as helping individuals increase their skill sets. As a result of their continued growth we can now offer an exciting opportunity to an experienced Product and Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in strategic marketing and confidence in justifying and presenting their campaigns and collateral to large audience. They will work on supporting the product development teams across the business with designing and bringing to life captivating messaging and successful go-to-marketing strategies.
In your role you will…
- Develop messaging and storytelling for client product innovations, solutions and outputs.
- Develop marketing strategies for product launch campaigns.
- Conduct competitor analysis and marketing research to justify and support product development.
- Develop products positioning and communication both internal and external.
- Creating and developing sales enablement tools, product collaterals, demos case studies, presentations and go-to-market strategies.
- Support the internal teams to determine product features, packages to help the commercial teams.
- Analysing and translating market needs to feature development and priorities.
- Case studies and breakdowns of product performance.
- 3+ years experience in Mar-tech, strategic marketing, internet technology or product management.
- Experience in online marketing, customer relationship management, analytics, ad operations and/or strategy consulting.
- Experience in visual storytelling, planning and executing campaigns.
- Experience of using data and input sources to provide business insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop narratives, messaging and whitepapers using complex communication plans to engage with senior business leaders and present/speak in front of large audiences.
- Ability to create product content development, from strategic product positioning messaging, to copy for social media posts and collateral.
- Analytical skills to collect, manipulate and draw conclusions from data sets.
- Evidential project management capabilities.
- Excellent organisational, numerical, written and problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail with the ability to multi-task.
- IT proficiency and ability to use the Microsoft suite, and familiarity with other bespoke databases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic product marketing manager looking to progress in their career within an award winning organisation. If you would like further information or to apply, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website.