£35,000 - £45,000
- Hybrid working model, Remote + 1 day per week in Selby HQ
- £35,000 – £45,000 pa dependent on experience + commission
- Company Benefits & Pension Scheme
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK, based in North Yorkshire. They provide award winning learning solutions and learning materials to their clients. Using state-of-the-art products and services they support workforce development to over 4,000 organisations, as well as helping individuals increase their skill sets. As a result of their continued growth, we can now offer an exciting opportunity to a Sales Manager to join and lead their sales team.
You will have a 70/30 split of management and sales respectively, bringing in new business whilst being responsible for developing and coaching the rest of the sales team, ensuring that they consistently overperform with their targets and contribute to their own revenue target in addition to growing and maintaining trusted relationships within multiple B2B channels.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the sales team; leading and coaching them to sell training products and services directly to organisations – growing and developing new business leads.
- Taking on the team targets and setting sales quotas and commissions.
- Owning and managing the CRM tool.
- Working alongside the Head of Sales to create market development activities including market analysis, prioritisations, and go-to market strategy.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive sales playbook.
- Working closely with other departments such as; Product Development to feed in market insights and customer requirements and Marketing on lead generation, collateral development and other marketing tactics.
Candidate skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a successful sales-based role.
- Track-record of managing a sales team.
- Knowledge of strategic business development strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and suppliers.
- CRM proficient.
- Structured and organised approach.
- Highly IT literate with a familiarity of all Microsoft Office Programmes and other bespoke databases.
- An understanding of working with training or educational products is desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an award-winning organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.